In the world of smart TVs, there are plenty of apps and streaming services that you can use to enjoy your content. Whether it’s sports, news or entertainment, you can have it all. One of the popular services for streaming live TV is the Spectrum TV app. This is a service that is being provided by Spectrum, an internet provider in the United States of America. They have various plan packages that allow you to get Internet, Spectrum TV service, and home phone services. While that all sounds good, it’s also important to know how you can access the app on your smart TVs. In this case, we will see how to install the Spectrum app on Vizio TV.
Vizio is a popular brand that makes smart TVs that are available in different sizes and prices. And, if you are someone who has a Vizio Smart TV and also a Spectrum TV subscription, here is a guide you should follow to know how to install and stream the Spectrum TV app on your Vizio Smart TV. Spectrum TV app has many live TV channels that you can stream immediately whenever you want. So, read on to find out more.
How to Install Spectrum App on Vizio Smart TV (Internet Platform)
Vizio Internet Platform is an app store for tons of apps that can be downloaded and installed on your Vizio Smart TV. So if your TV has the Vizio Internet Plus store, follow these steps.
- First, make sure your Vizio Smart TV is connected to a working Internet connection.
- You can choose between an Ethernet connection or a wireless connection.
- Take the Vizio TV remote and press the Home button on it.
- You will be brought to the home screen which shows you all your installed apps as well as the app store for the TV.
- Now, navigate to the search bar and type Spectrum.
- Once you find the app in the search results, simply select it to install it on your Vizio Smart TV.
- With the downloaded app, you can simply log in with your Spectrum credentials and start streaming the various Live TV channels right away.
- If for some reason your Vizio Smart TV app store does not have the Spectrum TV app, you can follow the next method to stream the Spectrum TV app.
How to Install Spectrum App on Vizio Smart TV (Using Screencast)
The Spectrum app is available for Android and iOS devices at no cost. Make sure to download the app and sign in with our credentials. Now follow these steps to stream the Spectrum TV app to your Vizio Smart TV.
- Make sure your Android or iOS device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Vizio Smart TV.
- On your Android device, open Cast settings and find your Vizio Smart TV.
- Once Android finds the Vizio Smart TV, select it and you will now be able to stream the Spectrum TV app to the Vizio TV.
- On your iOS device, you will first need to launch the Spectrum TV app.
- Now, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center.
- Assuming your iOS device and Vizio Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi, tap the screen mirroring tile.
- If your Vizio Smart TV has Apple AirPlay, you’ll find Vizio TV in the list of available displays on your iOS device.
- Select your Vizio television. The TV may ask you to enter a code on your iOS device before starting the connection.
- Once the code has been neutralized, you will now be able to stream the Spectrum TV app.