Traditional methods for removing saline tattoos included using a small amount of saline and salt. This can be very harmful to the skin, and may also cause pain. The Saline Tattoo Removal in berlin OH
solution is being implanted on the treated skin area and it resulted in the salt to dry out on the skin it is being implanted into.
This is how saline tattoo removal works.
- The saline solution for tattoo removal is applied to the skin in the same way that the pigment was originally placed. Ingredients such as purified water and finely processed sea salt are used in the process.
- The solution for lightening/tattoo elimination makes a scab that is placed over the affected skin. This will fall off naturally as the skin heals. The new skin will emerge after the scab has dissolved naturally.
- The undesirable pigment attaches to the scab during the healing process and is then pulled out by the scab.
- The natural process of healing or recovering requires that the scab be kept dry until it falls off.
- You can repeat the process if necessary to completely or eliminate any pigment remaining on your skin.