The Body contouring treatment is a technique that can be used to reduce fat and contour certain areas. Lasers, heat and other methods can be used to achieve non-surgical lipolysis. There are many options for surgery, including Tucks, liposuction, and lifts. Although surgery can yield more results, it can also be more expensive and more risky.
What does Body contouring mean?
Body contouring can also be referred to by the terms body shaping or body contouring. It may be done using:
- Remove any extra skin.
- Reduce excess fat
- You can shape or define an area.
This won’t help with weight loss. You can use it to shape your body and address issues that aren’t helping you lose weight.
How are body contouring methods different across countries?
Lipolysis is also known as Lipolysis.
- Low-temperature cryolipolysis (low temperature) is a method to remove fat cells (for example, CoolSculpting(r)).
- Injection Lipolysis is a process where deoxycholic acid is injected into the body to target fat cells.
- This is a method to eliminate fat cells using lasers.
- Radiofrequency lipolysis is a process that uses radiofrequency heat to target fat cells.
It is possible for the results to be very different.
These options let you shape your body.
- Tucks & Lifts These are procedures to remove excess skin and fat.
- Liposuction: Liposuction (lipo) suctions out fat deposits.
What is the purpose of shaping your body and How can you reap the benefits?
Many people choose body sculpting to lose weight and achieve a certain appearance.
This procedure can be used to smoothen the skin and restore its appearance. Skin may become loose, sloppy or wrinkled due to natural aging.
Body contouring can be used to target any specific area.
- Belly (love handles).
- The neck and the chin.
How does body contouring work?
Meet with your plastic surgeon to discuss:
- Your goals.
- Please provide details about your medical history, including any allergies or prior operations.
- All foods you eat contain vitamins.
- Use or consumption of alcohol, nicotine, and other illegal substances
Healthcare professionals can also use
- Locate the area you want to modify.
- In order to draw your area you can use markers, pencils or pen.
- Photos are encouraged.
- Discuss your choices and offer suggestions.
- Discuss with your doctor the advantages and disadvantages of surgical procedures.
A consent sheet must be completed before you proceed with the procedure. The consent sheet allows you to acknowledge the risks and set reasonable expectations.
Based on your body shape, the healthcare team might ask you questions.
- Discuss any concerns with your primary caretaker, then have a physical and a blood sample taken.
- Stop smoking.
- Certain medicines (e.g. Aspirin and NSAIDs ) must be taken off.
What is your body’s reaction to the procedure?
Most procedures are performed in hospital doctors’ offices. Depending on what procedure you choose, it can take anywhere from 45 minutes to many hours.
This category could be used for surgical procedures.
- Take note of the exact position of your marker before departing
- To place you on the surgical table.
- Depending on the method, it is possible to administer local or general anesthesia.
- Apply the skin to the area of surgery.
- It is possible to make cuts based on the method.
- You can shape, reposition or trim excess fat to achieve the look you want.
- Abdominal Surgery is a method to tighten the muscles.
- Trim excess skin.
- Liposuction can be used alone or in combination with other methods to lose excess fat.
- After the procedure is complete, close the cuts.
- Use bandages.
Buiness Name :- Este Medical Group
Contact : 9 Portland Rd Birmingham B16 9HN United Kingdom